Know The Science
Wildcrafter botanically infused organic coffee takes inspiration from nature, but there is a whole lot of science that goes into every K-Cup®. Meaningful amounts of herbs are blended together with high-quality organic Arabica coffee beans roasted just right to create a synergistic, potent effect that you can feel.Get The Story
Get The Whole Story
At Wildcrafter, we use whole plants so you don’t miss out on any of the health benefits. Herbalists believe that whole plants like rhodiola root, ashwagandha and more contain active parts that contribute to overall health and wellness—not just a single compound. The same way that eating an orange is beneficial for more than just the vitamin C.
We’ll drink to that.
Time for the Facts
If you grab your morning cup of coffee first thing in the morning, listen up. Timing also contributes to getting the most out of your morning cup. Caffeine bumps out a compound in your body called adenosine that accumulates throughout the day and makes you feel tired.
If you wait 45 to 60 minutes, you’ll find that you’ll get more benefit from the caffeine and you won’t have to drink as many cups of coffee to get the same effect.Watch Video
5 Steps to Extract Perfection
K-Cup® technology is more than just a convenient way to enjoy your favorite ritual. When you force the high heat and pressure of water through coffee infused with botanicals, you also get a wonderful extraction. But you have to get everything just right. And that’s our approach.
Here’s how it works:
- Before blending, herbs are finely ground to increase surface area and reduce the time required for extraction.
- For production, herbs are removed from vacuum-sealed bags and quickly blended with organic coffee.
- Then Wildcrafter botanically infused organic coffee gets packed in recyclable cups with a superior oxygen barrier to preserve freshness.
- When ready for use, most K-Cup® machines heat water to a temperature of 192°F—optimal temperature for most herbal blends.
- Water is forced through the coffee and herbs, passed through a biodegradable filter to ensure flavor and prevent leakage of grounds, and then dripped into your cup.
3 K-Cups® Per Day
Science recommends two to four cups per day to extract the maximum health benefits from coffee. It all depends on how sensitive you are to caffeine.
- 10% of Americans rapidly metabolize caffeine – These hyper-metabolizers of caffeine can down a shot of espresso and head straight to bed.
- 10% of Americans feel the effects of caffeine in their system throughout the day – These hypo-metabolizers do well with one cup a day or maybe some decaf.
- 80% of us metabolize caffeine normally – Two to four cups of coffee per day should feel just about right for this group.
Wildcrafter botanically infused organic coffee contains antioxidant-rich coffee with meaningful amounts of high-quality herbs, so you’ll get the wellness boost you’re looking for without having to mainline caffeine all day long, because of this we recommend that you don’t drink more than 3 K-Cups® per day of one of our blends.Watch Video
Drink to Your Health
The aroma of coffee with the promise of caffeine may be the only thing that gets you up in the morning. But coffee is actually rich in healthy compounds. Chlorogenic acid is a potent antioxidant and may even assist in weight loss by moderating blood glucose levels*. If that’s not enough, higher concentrations of polyphenols can be a powerful disinfectant. All these health-generating benefits mean you don’t have to switch from coffee to tea anytime soon.Watch Video
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For our latest offers and news